OK, so after spending the day cleaning, shopping and preping for Super Bowl 50, I decided to do a little posting about 2 things that only take 10 minutes each.
I wanted to share one of my favorite snacks for parties or gatherings. I call it my Tostitos dip. It only takes about 10 minutes together and is always a crowd pleaser.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 15 oz of your favorite salsa (I use Tostitos chunky salsa medium. Which is how I came up with the name for the dip ;o))
- 3 oz of sliced black olives
- 1 cup of shredded cheese of your choice. (I like a Colby/jack blend)
- Select a shallow dish. I used a 12 X 12 inch dish.
- Spread the cream cheese in an even layer.
- Add the salsa and spread all over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the sliced olives all over the salsa.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese to lightly cover.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. This can be made the night before.
- Take it out about 15 minutes before you want to have it. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
After I had everything all set, I found myself with a little time for me! So I treated myself to my favorite exfoliating peel.
This only takes 10 minutes and about 6 drops, but makes my skin feel as though i went to a spa for a facial. It smells heavenly and my skin is soft, smooth and more firm after I rinse it!
At 50, I look forward to these 10 minutes a couple times a week to keep my skin looking younger!
So, there you have it…2 great things to do with 10 minutes!! One for the crowd and one for you. Enjoy!