My daughter will do just about anything if I make these for her! There are only 3 ingredients and they are ready in about 45 minutes total time. I like to make them with baked pork chops as a sweet side instead of apple sauce, especially in the winter because it makes the house smell heavenly!
What you will need:
- A baking dish (I use a 5 x 5 deep dish for 3 medium apples)
- 3 or 4 medium apples (I like Macintosh)
- About 1/4 cup of light brown sugar
- About a tea spoon of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Clean,peal and slice your apples. (pealing is not necessary, my daughter just likes them that way)
- Sprinkle with cinnamon to lightly cover
- Add brown sugar
- Mix to coat
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven for 25-30 minutes.
Makes enough for 3 as a side dish.